- Compatible: 2003 / 2004 / 2005 / 2006 / Silverado | Tahoe | Avalanche | Suburban | Yukon | Sierra | Escalade | H2 | Trailblazer | Envoy
- Stuck, worn, or erratic gauge/needle function
- New and improved gauge stepper motors installed
- Dim or dead night-time illumination issues
- FREE LED's available! RED BLUE GREEN or WHITE Available.
- Intermittent power / dies randomly / dead unit
- Odometer/message display reads "ERROR" message
- PRND123 and/or odometer display is dim / dead
- Random language scrolling / trip button doesn't work
- Parasitic battery drain / slowly draining car battery
- 24 Hour Turnaround Time
- Free Return Priority Mail Shipping
- Hassle Free 2 Year Warranty
2003-2006 GM Gauge Cluster Repair Service
Q. What happens if you cannot repair my unit?
A. In the unlikely event we are unable to complete the repair, the unit will be returned and a refund will be issued.
Q. Will I receive my same unit back?
A. Yes. The unit you send will be the same unit returned to you.
Q. What shipping service should I use?
A. You may use any service you like however, we do recommend USPS.
Q. What's the turnaround time?
A. Repair and return is within 24 hours, returning unit via USPS Priority Mail.
Q. Do I need to include a receipt?
A. No. Just make sure you include your name used to place the order.
Q. Where do I send the unit?
463688 State Road 200 STE 1-210
Yulee, FL 32097