- Compatible: 1992 / 1993 / 1994 / 1995 / 1996 / 1997
- Ford Bronco Instrument Cluster (PSOM)
- Compatilbe with F Series and E Series
- All Transmissions and Engine Sizes
Our repair will fix:
Harsh / Delayed Transmission Shifts
Rough Shifting Sending Transmission Into Limp Mode
Code 452 Stored in Memory, No CEL Present
Over Drive Light Flashing on Shifter
Backlight Bulb Illumination
Mileage Programming Available
Faded LCD Display Repair (Sundamage repair only)
Speedometer completely dead
Odometer Screen Is Blank
Odometer or Speedometer Intermittently Working
Odometer Reads ERROR
Speedometer Needle Calibration
Needle Drops to 0 after a certain speed has been reached
Speedometer needle wavers
- 24-48 Hour Turnaround Time
- Free Return Shipping
- Hassle Free 2 Year Warranty
How the process works
1. Purchase Service
2. Remove cluster from vehicle
3. (Optional) Remove speedometer from cluster for cheaper shipping or send entire unit.
We only need the speedometer and PSOM but if you want to send the entire unit you may.
4. Send unit to
463688 State Road 200
Yulee, FL 32097
5. Include the same name used to place the order on or inside the package. That name is your receipt.
6. We will receive the unit, repair and ship it back with 24-48 hours. A tracking will be emailed to your inbox as soon as the repair has been completed
Don't let harsh shifting ruin your E40D transmission!
If you have a VSS (Vehicle speed sensor) signal present but its not passing though the PSOM, your issue is most likely the PSOM.
Our services are compatible with Lightning and 7.3L Power Stroke F Series
Replacement PSOMs with mileage programming available. $180 *after core rebate
Replacement Odometer LCDs available. $45
This service may NOT repair speedometer needle jumping or wavering issues if the wavering is caused by a warped tone ring.
1992-1997 Ford Bronco (PSOM) Gauge Cluster Repair Service
Q. What happens if you cannot repair my unit?
A. In the unlikely event we are unable to complete the repair, the unit will be returned and a refund will be issued.
Q. Do I have to send the whole unit or just the speedometer?
A. We only require the PSOM board. You may send just the PSOM with the speedometer unit attached or the entire cluster. It's up to you but we recommend sending just the PSOM with speedomter attached, you will save money on shipping costs.
Q. Will I receive my same unit back?
A. Yes. The unit you send will be the same unit returned to you.
Q. What shipping service should I use?
A. You may use any service you like however, we do recommend USPS being the cheapest and fastest option at the moment.
Q. What's the turnaround time?
A. Repair and return is within 24 to 48 hours, returning unit via USPS Priority Mail.
Q. Do I need to include a receipt?
A. No. Just make sure you include your name used to place the order.
Q. Where do I send the unit?
463688 State Road 200 STE 1-210
Yulee, FL 32097